Skip to main content

"Blue Jeans and Sneakers"

 Good Sunday Morning from snowy South Dakota;)

Today I want to talk Pixel Scrapper with you.
Pixel Scrapper is an awesome site where can can download a few items
per day for free and meet up with a friendly community of artists.  
 With a subscription
you are able to download all day long free kits and bundles for your
scrapbooking stash.
Pixel Scrapper has monthly layout challenges and A Blog Train

I am a Scrapbook Page Designer for
"Thrifty Scraps" by Gina Jones
You can find my Pixel Scrapper Gallery with this link.


So let us get moving and look at one of
Gina's kits called,
this kit is packed, stacked and so fun to look at...














Now for a few of my creations using
"BlueJeans and Sneakers"

I have to say I worked really hard on the page above even if it was a "scraplift challenge" and I thought is was going to be easy peasy. 

Nope! 

 Not! 

 This page took me two days (YIKES). 

Patience won out on this one usually I would have scrapped it (pun intended) and moved on.  Now you can find this page in the 👉Popular Gallery Projects This Week.

Hurray for me!👏

Here is another page I created with this fabulous kit.

It is me holding my newest grandchild:



The last concert from Montgomery Gentry I will ever see.
R.I.P.  Troy
This night I was showing off my boots with my blue jeans.


Hope you hop on over to
and take a look around.
So many goodies to be found.

Have a great day!
 Jesse's Girl Makes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Bog Train by Digital Scrapbook

 Welcome to July and the Blog Train over at digitalscrapbook.com Below is the free kit from Marisa Lerin you can find it with the link above. There are such cute kits this month it is totally worth checking it out. Sara

Kindness Matters

 Happy Monday!  It is a beautiful start to the day here I hope it is for you as well. I have created a card for Tuesday Morning Sketches using, "I Love Spring" by Echo Park. Here is the sketch for you with a link back to the sketch post. Tuesday Morning Sketches June 20th #712 I also broke out some of my punches that I have not touched in a very long time.  Scallop circle by SU and 1 1/2" by paper shapers. The orange color is Pumpkin Pie. Sara